No.Org.Sec/CEC/2013-15 Dated: 6th Nov. 2013
All General Secretary
Transfer of 4 workmen of workshop staff of CGWB, Div.II, Ambala – Phased manner agitational
programme – sending fax messages – regarding.
You are aware that the Central Executive Committee of this Association has notified phased manner agaitational programme for the employees of the Central Ground Water Board, Div.II , Ambala, as 4 individual workshop staff from that office has been transferred unilaterally, arbitrally and unlawfully to elsewhere. The employees of CGWB, Div.II, Ambala alone fighting for cancellation of transfer orders to their co-workers, has injustice caused to them. Being they are in our Association as members, it will also become our utmost duty bound to extend the helping hand to the agitating the employees.
Therefore I propose to conduct the General Body meeting of your Branch to pass the resolution as below and copy also endorsed as shown.
TEXT OF FAX MESSAGE
The Chairman Fax no.0129-2412524
Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhavan
Nh-IV, Faridabad 121 001.
The Members of AICGWBEA, BEC _______________ (Name of the Division/Region)___________ (place) strongly condemn the unilateral, arbitral and unlawful transfers of 4 workmen of CGWB, Div.II, Ambala, in its General Body Meeting - Urge to cancel their transfer orders.
Copy forwarded for information to:
1. The Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Shramm Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi. (Fax No.011-23731553)
2. The Joint Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Shramm Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi, (Fax No.011-23710343).
3. The Member, (ED & MM/SAM/SML/T & TT), CGWB, Faridabad.
4. The Director (Administration), CGWB, NH-IV, Faridabad.
5. The Secretary General, AICGWBEA, CEC, Faridabad.
6. The Organizing Secretary, AICGWBEA, CEC, Camp at Bangalore.
The above said message should be faxed to all the above officers, latest by 11-11-2013 invariably.
With revolutionary greetings,
AICGWABEA Zindabad !
Copy to the Secretary General, AICGWBEA, CEC, Faridabad, for favour of information.