Thursday, 26 February 2015
Wednesday, 4 February 2015
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Saturday, 13 December 2014
On behalf of AICGWBEA, CEC, I, M.Rajan, Organising Secretary, was invited as a Chief Guest in the farewell party of veteran leader Com. Joy Kutty, who has rendered most fruitful service to our members throughout his career. Com. Joy Kutty's brain was behind the success of our Bi-ennial National Conference held at Thiruvananthapuram during the year 1996. He had declined his promotion as Gazetted Officer twice, because he had joined as Comrade and wanted to retire as Comrade.
AICGWBEA wishes him a very happy and peaceful retired life.
I also attended Regional Council meeting (RJCM) held at CGWB, SR, Hyderabad on 05-12-14 as a special invitee and narrated/urged the importance of the Regional council meeting.
Posted by AICGWBEA at 05:57
Monday, 17 November 2014
Thursday, 23 October 2014
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
MINUTES OF MEETING OF ANNUAL CONFERENCE
HELD AT PATNA ON 23.8.14 AND 24.8.14
As per the Notification issued by the Secretary General vide letter no. CEC-1/13-15 dated 15th.July.2014 two days Annual Conference of AICGWBEA was held at Patna on 23rd & 24th.Aug.2014 at Income Tax Compound, Near Income Tax Golambar, Beer Chand Patel Path, Patna-1 under the Presidentship of Com. Ram Niwas Choudhury, President, AICGWBEA. This conference was hosted by BEC, Mid Eastern Region, Patna & BEC, Division-V, Ranchi. The Chairman & General Secretaries of Branch Executive Committees were participated alongwith the Members of Central Executive Committee, Office Council & Departmental Council. Also Com. N. Somaiah,Vice-President of Confederation of CG Employees, New Delhi & former Secretary General of AICGWBEA & Com. Arjun Singh, Ex-ASG of AICGWBEA were participated in the meeting. Com. Shah Nitish also attended the programme.
Before proceeding of the meeting, Flag of AICGWBEA was unfurled by Com.R.N.Choudhary, President with loud slogans enchanted by all the comrades present in the occasion. Then the meeting started around 11.30 a.m. in the Income Tax Central Revenue Conference Hall. The Annual Conference was inaugurated by Hon’ble Chairman of Legislative Council, Sh. Awadesh Narayan Singh & another two dignitaries Hon’ble MP, Sh. R. K. Singh & Sh.Ashwin Kr. Chubbey were invited as chief guest to grace the occasion. They were welcomed to the dais by our President and Secretary General & greeted with bouquet & memento. Then Com. R. N. Choudhary, President requested them to deliver their speeches and they praised the work activities of Central Ground Water Board meant for the nation. They also stated the importance of water in the coming days as well as the vital role of CGWB employees. Sh. R. K. Singh, M.P. as well as Ex-Home Secretary suggested for more publicity of the day-to-day activities of the Board . Sh. Ashwin Kumar Chaubay, MP highlighted about the Rejuvenation of Ganga River programme undertaken by the Government of India under the supervision of Ku. Uma Bharati, Hon’ble Minister of Water Resources which was a dream of our present Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narender Damodar Das Modi which is going to be fruitful. Also, he expressed his feeling to have a Divisional Office at Patna & simultaneously a Regional Office at Ranchi because most of the people are suffering from fatal diseases due to mix up of chemicals like Arsenic, Nitrate & fluoride etc., in few basins of Ganga River. He also pointed out about some parts of the Bihar those who are facing acute shortage of water and facing much problem in deploying drilling rigs. If the divisional office at Patna & Regional Office at Ranchi is available then it will be very useful for the people of Bihar. Regarding this, he advised the Administration & Employees Association to submit a concrete proposal to concerned Ministry with an endorsement to him to establish the need of these offices, so that he will take up the proposal with the Hon’ble Minister of Water Resources and in the house of Parliament.
Com. R. N. Choudhary, President welcomed all the Chairman & General Secretaries participated in the Annual Conference and specially thanked both the BECs of MER, Patna & Div.-V, Ranchi who arranged this beautiful programme in a organized manner. He also expressed his thanks to the Officers of Regional Office & Divisional Office those who extended their whole heart support to both the BECs & CEC to keep this Annual Conference at Patna. Next, Com. President invited Com. N. Somaiah, Vice President of Confederation & Former Secretary General of AICGWBEA to keep his speech in dais.
Com. N. Somaiah gave special thanks to Com. Biswajeet, Chairman of BEC, MER Patna for his offer of invitation to attend this glorious annual conference as well as both the BECs. He expressed the role of Employees Association in the Board and the importance of our Association in the Confederation of CG Employees, New Delhi. It was highlighted during his speech about the next step of Confederation during the month of September 2014 to fulfill the 11 charter of demands given in the call and hope to make it grand success. He hinted the casual attitude of the department in finalizing the proposed RRs and to convene the DPCs intime as per existing RRs without waiting the finalization of new RRs, as per Para 3.1 of Government of India, DOP & T O.M.NO.22011/5/86-Estt(D), dated 10th April 1989. Also, he stated the need of clubbing of LDC, UDC and Assistant in the Board and expressed to fill up the vacant posts and consideration of long pending transfer requests at the earliest.
Com K. S. Madhusudhan, Secretary General welcomed all the members, those who come from different parts of the country, particularly the employees of MER, Patna and Divisional office, Ranchi, those who took initiative to make this conference a grand success. He informed the house about the formation of committee to verify the vouchers for the year 2011-13 as the report submitted by the Finance Secretary at Bi-ennial National Conference held at Jodhpur. After scrutinizing the vouchers, the committee confirmed to approve the report of Finance Secretary and finally the House accepted the report of verifying committee and approved the report of Finance Secretary for the year 2011-13 with huge claps. Then, the Secretary General requested the President to adjourn the house to next day for presenting his report and the grievances of BECs. The House was adjourned.
Second day on 24-08-2014
Com R. N. Choudhary, President, again welcomed everybody and requested the Secretary General to proceed as per his agendas.
Com K. S. Madhusudhan, Secretary General presented his report, as follows:-
1. He elaborated the memorandum submitted to 7th CPC on 21st July, 2014 and conveyed his sincere thanks to the committee viz., Com V. Sreekantan, Chairman of the 7th CPC committee, Members, P. S. Prasad, V. R. Rajagopalan and Member Secretary, N. Somaiah for preparation of draft memorandum in this regard. Also, he extended his thanks to Com. A. Balasundaram & Com S. S. Acharya, Assistant Secretary General and Com. Shashi Ranjan Kumar, Finance Secretary those who assisted him in finalization of Memorandum. He informed all the General Secretaries to see the memorandum uploaded in our WEBSITE. After presentation of the 7th CPC memorandum, the House appreciated and applauded it.
2. After vigorous persuasion from the staff side, ultimately the Board has purchased 8 Nos. of 100/300 mtrs capacity multi function Rigs through KLR and 9 more Drilling Rigs in the capacity of 300/400/500 mtrs are to be purchased in the financial year of 2014-15 itself.
3. The Ministry has conveyed the administrative approval for procurement of 15 Nos. of new compressors in various ranges and expected to receive within short time.
4. About the alarming position of the M.S.Pipes among the Divisions, the Secretary General clarified that the supply order has already been placed with the respective firm and the firm has ensured that the supply of the pipes will be over within a month.
5. After a long persuasion of the staff side in the forum of Office Council (JCM), CGWB, the sanction power of GPF withdrawl and conversion of the Divisional offices has been restored to EE under the provision of Rule-12(2) of GPF Rules, 1960, and the order has been issued to all HOO of Divisional Offices vide lr No.105-08/Misc.Corr/2009-L.A/3418 dated 29th April 2014.
6. About the engagement of private security guards at field units in the Divisional offices, the Secretary General informed that all the Head of Offices were advised long back to send their proposal to CHQ for seeking administrative approval for engaging private security guards at their field units, but except 2-3 places, no proposal has been received from their end. Out of 2-3 places, Division-V, Ranchi is going to get the approval for the same. Hence, all the General Secretaries are advised once again to contact their HOO immediately and get the proposal prepared and sent to CHQ before the end of October 2014, so that at a time the case could be processed and the issue is materialized.
7. It was explained, the upgradation of Pay scale of Artisans to GP Rs.4200/- has been restored through Court of Law and order has been issued to all the field offices vide CHQ letter No.7-23/Vol.IV/2009-Engg.Estt/4075 dated 22nd May 2014 for immediate implementation. The existing members as well as retired members will get more benefit during this implementation. The President of the House, is requested his General Secretaries to collect special donation Rs.5000/- as minimum from the beneficiaries to boost the financial position of the CEC and BECs.
8. Regarding resolution passed in the Jodhpur Bi-ennial National Conference, the employees association made his best effort for clubbing of LDC, UDC and Assistant in the Board and finally, it has been agreed in principle by the Administration during last Office Council (JCM), CGWB, held on 22-07-2014. The House conveyed their thanks to the CEC for their effort.
9. Arbitrary transfer order was issued in respect of Com. Moolchand Tewatia, Foreman Rajnish Kumar, TO(D) & Chairman, BEC, Arjun Singh, Mechanic and Angrej Singh, Mechanic and finally two transfer orders of Com. Rajnish Kumar and Arjun Singh, were cancelled after continuous agitational programme at Div.-II, Ambala and 2 days Dharna at CHQ, Faridabad. The then Chairman of Board assured the Employees Association to consider the transfer case of Com. Angrej Singh, Mechanic from Jodhpur to Ambala before his superannuation, but it could not be acceded to. However, the Secretary General assured to House, the case has been taken with the appropriate authorities of the Board and Ministry to consider such cases in future. As the case of Com Moolchand Tewatia, Foreman, is under sub-judies and likely to be finalized soon.
10. Regarding two days strike on 12-02-14 & 13-02-14 call given by the Confederation was observed successfully and informed the house that again Employees Association is going to phased manner agitational programme during the month of September 2014 on 11 charter of demands, the Secretary General has advised all the BECs to be ready to make the agitational programme a grand success. Detailed agitational programme will be given through web site.
11. Upgradation of Technical Operators pay scale to Rs.3050/-, the case has been filed in the CAT, Delhi Principle Bench vide O.A.No.2313 of 2013 is under process.
12. As per the decision of the Bi-ennial Conference held at Jodhpur, the Secretary General proposed in the House to enhance the annual subscription from Rs.200/-to Rs.300/- from the bonafide members of the Association w.e.f financial year 2015-16. Unanimously the house accepted and passed it.
The report submitted by the Secretary General passed in the house unanimously.
Com. C. D. Singh, President, COC Patna, Com. Manjul Ku. Das, National Secretary, All india State Govt. & Employees Federation, Com. Raj Kishore Singh, Vice President, Bihar State Employees Association, Com. Ved Narayan Singh, Organising Secretary, Com. Bindhya Singh, Circle Secretary, Postal Accounts, Com. D. P. Singh, Finance Secretary, COC Bihar State were invited to the dais and Secretary General, CEC, AICGWBEA greeted all the comrades with bouquet. They deliver their speeches about the anti-employees attitude of UPA & NDA Government and requested the Central Government Employees to be more sincere and active participation in the agitational programme given by Confederation to get the demand of working class. And, they assured that they will go with the Central Government Employees in future to fulfill their demands.
The Secretary General read out the gist of meeting held between Com. P. S. Prasad , General Secretary of Karnataka Co-Ordination Committee & 7th CPC committee members held on 24.8.2014 and expressed his thanks from the house for his earnest effort.
After the concluding of the Secretary General’s Report & speeches delivered by the State leaders, Com. President advised all the BECs to place their grievance before the house for making fruit-full result.
The Chairman of the BEC, Div.III & the General Secretary, Lucknow Region pointed out about the procedure of survey-off of drilling rigs & procurement of new rigs & transfer of Executive Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer out of Varanasi. Secretary General assured that old Rigs will be surveyed only after the receipt of new drilling rigs. It was also assured in the house by the Secretary General that Shri S. N. Singh, AEE will be transferred from Varanasi very shortly. While giving answer to the questions put by some of the Leaders of the BECs the Secretary General said that the Store charge will be given to Store Keeper where the Store Keeper is available. If the Store Keeper is not available then the charges will be given to senior most ASK. The Secretary General assured all the BECs that action will be taken to have their Store Superintendent in each offices for that new R/R is to be framed. It was also intimated that getting the promotion of Store Superintendent, total 15 (fifteen) years of Service will be counted of ASK & SK together and the same will be pursued by the CEC.
Com. S. S. Acharya, ASG of CEC pointed out about the Resolutions taken in the divisions like Varanasi, Ambala & Bhubaneswar regarding transfer of their Head of Offices. It is not materialized so far which creating commotion among the staff.
Com. Nalini Ranjan Acharya, Chairman & Com. U. C. Mishra, General Secretary of BEC, Division discussed about their resolution passed in the General Body Meeting to transfer Shri K. K. Pahi, AEE & HOO immediately out of Division.-X. They also attracted the attention of the President & Secretary General how Shri K. K. Pahi playing his anti-association and non-cooperation attitude in the division. They also explained in this regard our Secretary General was advised Sri S. S. Acharya, Astt. Secretary General of CEC, to enquire the matter and submit a report which already been submitted 3 months back and demand pending unfulfilled. However, BEC Div.-X, strongly demand to pass a resolution in the house to remove Shri K. K. Pahi from Bhubaneswar. Accordingly, house passed a resolution to remove Shri Pahi immediately.
Com. Manoj Srivastav requested President and Secretary General to allow Com. N. Somaih to give a short lecture about the role of BEC/RC(JCM)/CEC/Office Council/Departmental Council. With the permission Com N. Somiah, Vice President of Confederation delivered his lecture on the power & functions of all these scheme.
Com. Harender Kalita, Member (Office Council) and Com. Mahendra Roy, Chairman, BEC, Div.VII, Guwahati requested the President & Secretary General to keep their next Bi-ennial Conference at Guwahati and the Employees of both the BECs are ready to host it and he also invited all the Chairman and General Secretaries and special invitees present in the house. Com. President and Com. Secretary General gave their acceptance and announced that notification in this regard will be issued well in advance.
The President intimated to the house that the members of the association will travel in 3AC having association work/meeting.
Com President & Com. Secretary General extended their thanks to MER Patna & Div.V, Ranchi for conducting Annual Conference within short period and made it grand success.
At the last Com. Sudhir Jha, General Secretary of BEC, MER Patna gave thanks to all the delegates of CEC/BEC/Office Council /Departmental Council those who have come and participated in this Historic Annual Conference held at Patna and wished to have a happy journey while going back to their own place.
Posted by AICGWBEA at 09:53