No. CEC-I/2011-13 Dated: 15-02-2012
Central Ground water Board
Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV
Nation wide General Strike on 28th February 2012.
The Nation wide General Strike scheduled for 28th February, 2012 proposed by Central Trade Unions and also adopted by the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers in its National Executive Meeting held on 21-01-2012. Since the All India CGWB Employees Association being an affiliative organisation of said Confederation, it was decided to participate in the General Strike including drilling sites in the Extended Central Executive Committee meeting held on 11th & 12th February, 2012 at Bangalore.
In view of above it is the notice to that effect.
Encl: Charter of Demands.
1) No Contractorisatlon of work of permanent/perennial nature and payment of wages and benefits to the contract workers at the same rate as available to the regular workers of the Industry/establishment
2) Amendment of Minimum Wages Act to ensure universal coverage irrespective of the schedules and fixation of statutory minimum wage at not less than Rs 10,000/-,
3) Remove the ceilings on payment and eligibility of Bonus, Provident Fund; Increase the quantum of gratuity.
4) Scrap PFRDA Bill/New Pension Scheme; Ensure pension for all.
5) Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
6) Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.